Do you ever feel really tired when you wake up in the morning even after getting 8 hours of sleep? Well, you have come to the right place. Now, you just need to read this article below to say goodbye to that fatigue and greet the morning sunshine with full of energy.
But first, let us explain some of the possible factors which make your night sleep doesn’t hush away your fatigue. Check it out!
1. Sleeping with the light on might disrupt your sleep pattern.
2. You might be in an extremely stressful condition and it can be worst if you have anxiety.
3. You drink too much water before sleep, it makes you keep waking up in the middle of the sleep to go to the bathroom. Besides, the food with spicy and high-fat that you eat before sleep can disrupt your digestive system.
4. You might have an activity which makes you sit in a long time with minimum movement, it will make you feel constantly tired.
5. Working on shifts makes your sleep pattern and time change from time to time, so your body confuses to make its rhythm to take a rest.
Now, how to overcome those problems? These following tips may help you to maximize your rest at night. Keep scrolling!
1. Set the mood to be ready to sleep at night
The things that you do before your bedtime holds the most important key to your morning mood when you wake up. So, you have to prepare your mind that you are going to sleep.
You can start by washing yourself up, wearing comfortable pyjamas that you wear only for sleeping rather than for your daily activity. Your mental state will be ready and your heartbeat will start to calm down.
Set your bedroom’s lighting into warm light if you are usually sleeping with the light on. You have to start to get used to sleeping with the darker light, it will help you sleep better.
2. Drink a glass of water as soon as you wake up
Drink a glass of water as soon as you wake up will make your body feels fresh and better to awaking your body after some hours of sleep. Drinking water will also increase your metabolism system for the day. But if it’s too plain for you, you can add some slices of lemon or make an infused water a night before.
3. Never hit the snooze button
Do not ever push the snooze button as soon as your alarm ringing. It will put your body to be more tired because actually, your body is ready to wake up.
4. Wash your face as soon as you wake up
Washing your face with clean and fresh water always works to keep you feel awake and more alive. It will be better if you take a bath, to wake up every cell of your body.
But if it’s still hard to do, you can prepare spray water next to your bed. Even if it’s just in small amount, but it is effective enough to get your body alert.